It is essential for the proper functioning of our website that we place a text file called a cookie in the internet browser files of your computer when you visit. The cookie may be stored on your computer's hard drive. The information that we collect using cookies is non-personal information. You are always free to decline our cookies if your internet browser permits this, but some parts of our web site may not work properly for you if you do so. We do not allow third parties to place cookies on our website.
Some third parties have to serve cookies on other sites that help us improve our service. For example, like most companies, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We also use third party cookies to help us with revenue tracking.Specifically these refer to sales conversions achieved through advertising systems such as Google Ads and our affiliate network. These systems capture only the transactional information (the products purchased and totals of the purchase) and no personally identifiable information.
How to enable/disable cookies via your browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer v. 6.0+
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options'
- In the options window navigate to the 'Privacy' tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Internet Explorer. For more information on how to manage cookie settings for Internet Explorer, please see the Microsoft website.
- Click the spanner icon on the toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, opt for ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both 1st-party and 3rd-party cookies. To allow only 1st-party cookies pick ‘Block all 3rd-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies select ‘Block sites from setting any data’ in the “Cookies” section
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, please refer to Google’s Support Website.
- Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, visit the Mozilla Support Website.
- Click on 'Setting’ at the browser menu and select 'Settings'
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on Opera’s various cookie settings see the Opera Support Website.
- Click on 'Cog' in the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security'
- To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings see Apple's Support Website.
For other internet browsers:
Controls can usually be found under preferences, use the “help” function or visit the providers own website.